Dynaspede utilizes an integrated product development process merging initial product concept, design and processes with manufacturing and support. Our team approach includes members from all disciplines who influence products throughout development and production. We implement projects within a structured methodology of detailed procedures and guidelines. Our focus is to develop a close relationship with partners to deliver innovative design and lean manufacturing solutions.
Our strict design control process, under the guidelines of ISO 9001, ensures that all key elements on new or existing products are covered from prototype to production.
With the advantages available from Dynaspede, let us assist you in integrating your whole project with our co-partners in all areas of Product development.
- Mechanical aspects
- Equipment design
- Specialty machines
- Electronics and PCB design
- Firmware for embedded controls, SCADA for process and control software
- Testing for validation
- Your requirements are identified through our "Design Input" process Product design reviews continuously track these requirements throughout the life of the design process.
- "Design Output" reviews confirm all requirements identified during the input process are met.
- "Verification" and "Validation" is achieved when the design conforms to your needs; this includes testing under simulated or actual conditions.
- Complete product engineering documentation and specification
- Concept development
- Multiple CAD formats
- Design analysis
- Prototype build and testing
- Project management for transition to production environment
Project Management Tools
- Project charters define project scope, key milestones, and identify resources and project team members.
- Estimate costs and provide project proposals and product quotes.
- Project timelines track major tasks and milestones and identify the critical path.
- Scheduled status reports track project performance and timelines.
- "Best practice" manufacturing is followed from the start of project planning, into product design, and throughout the product life cycle.
- We map processes to identify the most cost-effective approach.
- We follow strict methodology to calculate, document, and implement the correct manufacturing process.
- We increase productivity through constant evaluation and improvement of inputs (design, labor, material, equipment) to meet or exceed quality and quantity goals.
Product Design & Development
The essence of what a product becomes is all about design & development -- in all areas of design. At Dynaspede, Electro-mechanical Product Design is a core area of expertise. We work on the inside, the outside and synthesize all areas between. With our partners, we work to fill all the Design, Engineering and Manufacturing requirements of Product Development with development and reengineering design.
Bring your ideas and talk with us about your requirements.
Industrial Design Services
From art to part - literally. Our services include all the steps of the product design and development process starting from the concept. With Industrial Design we make sure the product is aesthetically appealing (& functionally aesthetic) when it needs to be. Starting with a sketch, then to renderings, CAD models, prototypes and finally production parts, we can assist with the tools and the skills for success every step of the way.
Additionally photo-realistic rendering for marketing or visualization is available.
Analyzing the design is a key to creating a profitable product. Finite Element Analysis with modern tools assures the success of our designs.
Tools like Ansys and other computational analyses are used for design optimization. This is a process of not only making sure it will work, but also of getting the most out of the design.
The design analysis is done with the CAD models or by mathematically modeling the system to evaluate design and predict design elements.
Tooling & Manufacturing Fixtures
Requirements for production fixtures are as varied as the types products there are to produce. If you would like some purpose built production fixtures or tooling created, please contact us.
Design is just one step in the product development process. Prototyping is often the next.
Dynaspede uses many different techniques from rapid prototyping with co-partners to functional prototypes.
Tests for compliance and certification is undertaken for
- EMI/EMC tests
- Risk analysis
- Safety tests
- Technical construction file
- Certification with approved labs.
- Declaration of conformity and documentation.
Functional testing of prototype is a very important step in product development. You design to the highest standards, then test to the product specifications. It's all part of the services at Dynaspede.
The design is done. The product looks great. The functional tests prove the concept. But, will the product last? Dynaspede can create and perform durability tests to test the product for life.
When you're in need of custom manufacturing equipment -- something special perhaps, Dynaspede is a great place to turn. We have experience designing process specific machines of all types.
We design all sorts of equipment ranging from huge custom automated machinery to small bench top manufacturing fixtures and tooling.
"Bringing electronic, mechanical and manufacturing interests together for a coherent whole", that is the definition of Dynaspede and from an engineering perspective, that's what we do.